Wednesday 29 May 2013

GBS10-Paul Groovy's Head #3

Its ere.....a weekly trip through my head-what has been worming through my ears into my brain over the past week....

You know the drill -Click on the link below-Press PLAY and PLAY LOUD...whilst you do something else-if you don't like a song,don't worry there'll be another a
long in a few minutes...ENJOY....






and heres a tracklisting:
The Doctor-Prelude
  The Doctor of The Medics fame
Babyshambles-Delivery My favourite Babyshambles song
The Music Explosion-A Little Bit o'Soul Still listening to the Nuggets box set
The Brogues-I An't No Miracle Worker as you can hear.. The Lyrics-So What and here...
The V.I.P's-Need Somebody To Love  the great Paul Shurey RI.P was in these..
Mood Six-She's Too Far (Out)  and these.
Miles Over Matter-Park My Car  which led me onto this track from A Splash Of Colour-Come on Miles...get togther with Joe and sort out a compilation on Poppydisc..
Aztec Camera-Oblivious because I heard it for the first time in years this week.
City Limits- RnR or as I-tunes says they are called Nincs and a track that might be called RnR but as its all in what looks likes Polish,who knows.Strange as they are from Portsmouth and this is from their debut e.p-check them out-
Night Of Treason-Skate City another great track from my favourite album of 2012 Gentlemen and Hooligans...
Big Audio Dynamite-Harrow Road(ska mix) and the sun is shining...
John Lydon-Sun  so Here's Johnny...
Julian Cope-Las Vegas Basement and to close a moment of beauty from Julian's Peggy Suicide

See ya next week


paul
x






No comments:

Post a Comment