Thursday 28 March 2013

Nikki Sudden - The Boy From Nowhere Who Fell Out Of The Sky - 6xCD Box Set

When I was browsing through the new issue of Record Collector in Asda earlier I thought I read a small bit that mentioned a 6 CD Nikki Sudden Box Set.I didn't have my glasses with me so wasn't sure if I'd read it right.It seems I had,,,,The following is from the Easy Action website here.


  • Three years in the making finally ready to be made available
  • A very limited edition Box set that contains a Best Of double CD, and 4 discs of unreleased and extremely rare tracks.
  • Amongst the players aiding and abetting Mr Sudden are Jowe Head and Epic Soundtracks of Swell Maps, Peter Buck of REM, Mike Scott, Mick Taylor of the Rolling Stones, the late Rowland S Howard, Jeremy Gluck of The Barracudas, Dave Kusworth, Phil Shoenfelt, Max Decharne, John Barry,
  • Liner notes are by Mojo writer and author Max Decharne and John Barry with interviews exclusively from Peter Buck, John Rivers
  • Un seen photos feature throughout the 32 page booklet
  • Plus a facsimile of the fanzine 'What a nice way to turn seventeen' 
  •  
    there is a full track listing at the Easy Action site here.

    1 comment:

    1. Nah you're right and if ya go to EA webbie theres a free cd too

      ReplyDelete