Friday 1 March 2013

"Cast Your Mind Back To 78...."

....and also the previous two years as well if you wouldn't mind....in an attempt to get in the right frame of mind to start the writing part of "Do You Believe In Art" I am loading my mp3 player solely with tracks that  were recorded between 76-78 and released between 76-78.Oh yeah,and just to narrow it down further its only singles and albums that I bought at the time.

Have to say,that as I look at the list so far its going to be an interesting  and enjoyable walk to work for the next few weeks...

Let's see what happens when I set it to "shuffle"...ok here we go.......First up its.....
Devo-"Mongaloid"


Next it is going to be...
the wonderous Swell Maps and "Read About Seymour"...this is sounding good...


fantastic....and now The Normal "Warm Leatherette"...

now its Mr L ydon's post-Pistols combo Public Image Limited--"ello,ello" shades of Ian
Hunter there John!!                     
                                       

...what this...


The Users " Sick Of You"-I loved this..


I am really looking forward to the walk to work tonight...... bye

No comments:

Post a Comment